- Download and install the latest version of WordPress on your domain. See wordpress.org for info.
- Download the WP Fit Theme from your members account downloads area.
- Unzip the downloaded file and upload the interior folder without the version number to your themes folder (wp-content/themes/). I recommended using FTP software such as filezilla.
- You can also upload the theme by going to your Appearance->Theme section and add new theme.
- Go to your appearance section in your WordPress admin and click themes. Look for the WP Fit Theme and activate it.