The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) 16 CFR, Section 255, requires that we at https://www.flytonic.com/ disclose any relationship that we have between a service provider or product manufacturer when writing about their services or products.
In the following FTC disclosure, the terms “flytonic” and “we” refer to the owner of this website (https://www.flytonic.com/ ).
Also, we strongly believe being transparent with our users is the right thing to do. So, we have created this disclosure to let you know that we make money from this site.
Following are some of the guidelines by which flytonic.com operates
- No advertiser influences the post, topics, or content made on this website.
- Sometimes links to a service or product might result in flytonic getting some commission if you click on a link and purchase the service or product.
- We don’t get paid to provide positive reviews of a service or product. We always invest our time to review and test each product and service to offer an honest opinion.
If you are using this site, then you need to understand:
- I directly benefit from every page and post I put on this site. Whether that is simply the joy of helping my audience or monetary, I benefit from it.
- If you find an external link with the prefix/visit/, then that’s an affiliate link. That means if you choose to click on the link and buy a service or product, then at no extra costs to you, I will get a small commission.
- I also write about my own websites and products, so yes, this means these products and websites get additional exposure and PR
Please take note of the fact that the words on this site are not in any way influenced by any type of compensation. The only products and services that are recommended here are those that we personally use and/or believe are valuable to our audience.
If you have any queries about this disclosure, please feel free to get in touch through our contact page.