- Download and install the latest version of WordPress on your domain. See wordpress.org for info.
- Download the Sports Betting theme from your members account downloads area.
- Unzip the downloaded file and upload the interior folder without the version number to your themes folder (wp-content/themes/). I recommended using FTP software such as filezilla.
- Go to your appearance section in your WordPress admin and click themes. Look for the Sports Betting theme and activate it.
The Sports Betting Theme has 2 other built-in colors:
1. Default (Red)
To change the style, go to the theme options area. Find the general options area and you will see a drop down to choose your Theme Color. Select the color you want and hit save. See screenshot:
Adding Custom Fields to Review Page
You can add up to 5 custom fields to the table on review page (right sidebar area). Just enter the headline and value for each field you want to add to the bottom of the table in order.
Using the Home Page Template
To get the Sports Betting Theme to look like the demo home page please follow these steps:
1. Create a new page
2. Select the page template called “ Home Full Template”
3. Adjust the home page options by editing the fields towards the bottom of the page.
4. Go to Reading Settings in WordPress and select this page as your static front page.
News Page Template
To create the new page that looks like this: https://demo.flytonic.com/sportsbetting/news-template/
Basically follow the same steps as above but select the template: Home News Template.