- Download and install the latest version of WordPress on your site. See wordpress.org for info.
- Download the Sevens theme and Casino Review plugin from your Flytonic members area.
- Upload and install the Casino Review plugin: https://www.flytonic.com/support-docs/casino-review-plugin-documentation/
- After downloading the sevens file you will see a file called: sevens_vx_x.zip. Unzip this.
- Connect to your wordpress blog via FTP software such as filezilla.
- Inside the unzipped folder you will see the folder “sevens”. Upload this folder and all content to your themes folder. (wp-content/themes/).
- Go to your appearance section in your wordpress admin and click themes. Look for the Sevens theme and activate it.
- That is it!
You can also zip that sevens folder and then go to your admin area and add new themes and upload it there.
Slides and Landing Pages
To create a slide page, first you need to create your slide:
Add a new slide by clicking add new under Slide in your admin area.
You need to enter a title, enter slide text, add the slide image in the featured image area, add the url for the button, and add the button text.
You are also welcome to change the color of the default button color.
Create slide page templates
The next step is to create the new slide pages themselves.
Add a new page and select either the Slide Template or Full Slide Page Template. The Full Slide template is full width without the sidebar.
Select the slide or slides your wish to show up at the top of the page under Slide Options
You can place anything else you want on this page in the editor area.
What size slide image?
Use at least a 1600px wide image by about 450px height or so.
The theme is ready for translation, so you can easily translate it from English to whatever language you wish.
Rather the writeup how to do that here, here is a great article to do that using Poedit software: https://premium.wpmudev.org/blog/how-to-translate-a-wordpress-theme/
You can use the .pot language template file that is in the theme’s language folder. Opening that in poedit, you can translate all the text and save it in your appropriate language code as the file name. Place it in the same folder and make sure your WordPress install is in the same language as well.