Installation is typical as most themes. Here is the FTP Install:
1. Download and Unzip the bingotheme zip folder.
2. Upload the interior folder called “bingotheme” to your wp-content/themes/ folder in your WordPress directory.
3. Go to Appearance->Themes and activate the bingo theme.
How to create a fix navigation bar at top?
Navigate to your theme options area under Flytonic in the WordPress admin area.
Under General Options you will see a check box for Fixed Navigation Bar. Check this and your navigation bar will now remain on top when someone scrolls down the page.
Change Theme Color Pre Set Style
To change the color style with one of the other built-in colors navigate to your theme options area under Flytonic in the WordPress admin area.
Under General Options there is a dropdown to select a different color style. Select another option and save it for the new design to appear.
Change /review/ word in bingo site review page link
You can change the word review in the link to your review page with another word. Be sure to save your permalinks after you update this. The option is located in the Theme Options -> General Options and look for Bingo Review Page Slug.
Change /visit/ outbound link word
You can change all the visit links to your casinos to another word. Visit Theme Options->Redirect Options and look for Outbound Redirect Slug.
Create Featured Page Menu in a post or page
Here are the steps to create a page menu that looks this in the demo:
1. First create the page you want included in the menu.
2. In each page add a featured image (located in the right sidebar usually on the page edit page). This is the image used in the menu.
3. Create a new menu and select these pages.
4. Set the menu location as “Featured Pages Menu”
5. In a post or page, enter the shortcode: [featuredpages]
6. The menu will appear in place of this shortcode.