I am pleased to announce the launch of Flytonic Theme updated Framework version 3.0. The Flytonic Theme is now a responsive theme and mobile ready! Click here to check out any of our great WordPress Themes that have been updated.
Important! Flytonic theme version 3.0 is meant for new installs and those who have not done modifications to their theme and would like the new design. All files have been modified.
Here are all the new features for the Flytonic Theme Updated Framework 3.0:
- Responsive theme and mobile ready!
- All new design
- New theme option for banners links to open in new window
- Banner hits are now stored so you can see how many times a banner has been clicked
- New author page and optional author bio at the end of a post
- You can now store a default thumbnail for posts instead of using a featured image for every post
- 3 tier drop down menu ready
- Ability to add a down arrow to menu links to indicate drop down menu
- New thumbnail fields have been added for screenshots so you can now place a thumbnail for review pages instead of a big screenshot that is resized. You can also have up to 4 screenshots per site now.
- Updated footer with widget top area, middle menu area, and text at the bottom.
- Top and middle footer areas can be hidden in the theme options area.
- The footer text at the bottom can be edited in the theme options area.
- Affiliates sites can now be ordered by a new field called Rank. So you can specifically order widgets and in posts tables.
- New review page layout
- Edited layout options and page resizing so you can input an exact
width instead of using the slider
- Improved pagination graphics and usability
The following child themes are compatible with Flytonic Theme Updated version 3.0. Please download the appropriate updates:
- Casinotown Theme Version 1.2
- Overlay Theme Version 1.2
- High Roller Black Version 1.4
- ShuffleUp Theme Version 1.3
Other child themes will be updated in the near future, so please wait on updating.
Some screenshots of the new features:
Table of Contents