There have been a few questions about the new Flytonic Theme and Framework and how it differs from some of the older themes especially the dealer theme. Theme design has an immense impact on your sites conversion rate. Click here to learn about Dealer and High Roller Themes!
The Flytonic Theme is an all new code basically.
Some features of the Flytonic Theme not in any of the older themes including Dealer Theme:
- Flexible content widths – You can adjust the width of the content area, sidebars, as well as the overall width.
- Multiple layouts – You can have the choice of 6 layouts and from 1 to 3 column sites.
- Translation and word replacement – you can now replace word in the admin area of wordpress that are part of widgets, review pages, bonus tables, and more without needing to directly edit the code. This will be helpful for translation purposes.
- Support for Child Themes – You now can buy child themes with unique designs and graphics using the same framework
- Built-in SEO options – You do not need a SEO plugin. Simple SEO options are built into the framework.
- Breadcrumbs have now been added and you can choose whether or not to show them to show them.
- More affiliate options – create custom types of sites, use custom currencies, create custom networks.
- Featured site widget – show a featured site in the sidebar
- Improved banner manager system – show banner in posts now and ability to just use html or banner code rather than just uploading.
- Creating review pages now is instant after enter affiliate site data. No more databases.
- No more custom fields
I am sure there are other different Dealer and High Roller Themes features not listed above as well.
Check out the Flytonic Theme now!