Medical Theme Features
The Medical Theme is the part of the Flytonic Framework is a WordPress theme with built-in theme options that can be used on multiple sites. Click here for more details on how you can get this great theme.
Child themes or skins can be used in combination with the framework for more unique designs.
Here are features of the Medical Theme with Flytonic Framework
- One, two, or three column layout with the ability to change the width of the sidebars or content widths.
- Customize the design with the built-in CSS editor that allows you to change fonts, background colors, link colors, and many other options.
- Built In SEO options, that allow you to input titles, descriptions, and keywords on posts and pages as well as the overall meta descriptions, title, and keywords.
- Custom theme options to change many options of the Medical Theme including breadcrumbs and bylines.
- Advanced banner management system so you can easily upload or link banners to be shown in header, sidebar, or inside post/pages.
- Custom banner widget to rotate or show specific banners in sidebar.
- Custom blog template so you can show either posts or excerpts on a page in all or a specific category and specify the number of posts to show.
- Easily show excerpts inside posts or pages.
Gambling Specific Options
- Affiliate backend panel to store casino or other gambling site information that will be used on other aspects of the theme.
- Two top site/top bonus widgets. This will show a table or list of casinos or affiliate sites and related content.
- Featured site widget- display a featured casino or random one.
- In post featured table – place a random casino or affiliate site anywhere inside a post or page.
- In post bonus table – place a bonus or top site table inside posts or themes.
- Hide affiliate referral urls.
- Show different features depending on the type of site (poker, casino, sportsbook, bingo, or custom)
- Since the framework Flytonic theme is imageless, all gambling related text in widgets or in gambling related tables can be easily translated with word replacement in the backend.
- No need to edit the source code.
- Photoshop files are available as a developer option for child themes to change text of buttons.
Support forum, theme documentation, and video tutorials and walkthroughs.
- Always open to new ideas and will fix any errors or bugs that are found.
- Theme updates included in purchase.